Wednesday, August 23, 2006

One Piece Something?


Hey All!

My computers are still down. I'm very upset with this problem. Sorry for the scattered posts everybody. Moving on to the trends.

I don't know what this is called. It reminds me of something I wore in first grade in the way early 90's. Is it a one- piece shorts set? I have no idea. But Jessica Simpson loves them. We're gonna look back and laugh at this one. Let me know what's up people.




Product of the Week:

The product of the week is something I use everyday. Dove Beauty Bar is the best. It's really good for sensitive skin too. It's extremely moisturizing and smells so good and clean. It's true what the advertisement says: 'Dove doesn't dry your skin like soap.' There's different bars. They all work brilliantly. Try Dove Beauty Bar for Sensitive Skin, *Dove White Beauty Bar*, *Exfoliating Bar*, or Dove Nutrium.
Me Despido Por Ahora




No comments: