Wednesday, August 09, 2006

More Denim Trends

¡Hola!

The fashion stylists are always trying to find something new to do with denim. Embellishments, rips, or different washes. Make 'em skinny or wide. Wide pockets, cropped, shorts, cuffed, jackets, everything! The newest denim trend is ripped denim. I don't really know what to call it, but the hem is unfinished or released on denim pieces like mini skirts, shorts, and jackets. It won't last forever because we are in a very casual clothing phase. As soon al the trends go back to classic and elegant, we'll probably look down on this trend in disgust.




















Product of the Week:

I know that this is so random, but I am a beauty product junkie (I'm also a food junkie, but we'll discuss that much later). I'm starting a new section that will talk about my favorite products once a week.

The beauty product of the week that I'm loving right now is Johnson's Softcream: Extra Care Body Cream. I have never used anything like it. On Johnson's site it claims: 'Within one week of continued use, it can help skin retain significantly more moisture to actually improve the condition of your skin.' We've all heard this before with other creams and lotions, but it is absolutely true. It lasts 24 hours and comes in a hand cream too. Wonderful!
Me Despido Por Ahora

No comments: