Saturday, August 05, 2006

Jungle Fever Part III

Leopard Print Satchel by Valentino
• Golden hardware and studs.
• Top handles with rings.
• Extended buckle flap with logo closure on front.
• Satin lining.
• Interior pocket.
• Made in Italy.

Hey Everybody!

I've never bought anything with animal print and I've never had an interest in it before. Until now. The safari trend was popular this past spring, but now I guess the safari trip is over and now they're bringing home souvenirs. Animal prints are a huge trend for the summer and they will be for fall too. (Especially leopard print). I've seen the cutest bags, dresses, shoes, and belts. The fashion marketers are really doing their job because they have convinced me to add some african animal to my wardrobe.
Me Despido Por Ahora


No comments: