Sunday, August 06, 2006

Forehead headband


¡Hola!

We're slowly moving away from the 1980's (thank goodness) and we're going back to the 1950's and 1960's. But, some 80's trends are still to come like oversized clothes and men's pieces cut to fit women. I'm a little worried about 60's fashions because the designers aren't going for classic or elegant 60's fashion, they are going with the hippie look. I don't think the forehead headband is a good look, but it's here and I hope it's not a lasting trend. I understand that it's a dressed down look, but it's not flattering to the face or hair. Oh, well. Tell me what you think.

Me Despido Por Ahora


2 comments:

Renee said...

Heyyyyyyy! What's wrong with the 80's???? lol

Anonymous said...

hey
well i must say im all for the eighties, big, bold, colourful! sounds like my kinda thing XD

anyway the headbands
hmm well i kno its like 2009 now, but every1 in my skwl is wearing these stupid foreband things. me and my friends think they look rediculus! what the hell is the point, they dont even look tht good 2bh!

much love
harley

9/1/09