Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Global Street Style

Hola


I'm still working on the computer situation at home. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. So, I've always been curious to know what inspired some of the fashioin trends overseas. There is a dance revolution happening in Spain now. Dance is popular in America too, with moves like, 'The Snap Dance' or 'Poole Palace' in Atlanta, GA, and Krumping and Hyphy in California. Street dancing is so popular in Spain, that they've incorportated it into their fashion. Almost all forms of dance are formed into their style. Ballet and modern dance are huge influences in clothes. We'll have to wait and see if those styles float over here.




Product of the Week:



Ok everybody. This is a classic. At least in my family. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is a necessity in my beauty regimine. It's main purpose is to protect against diaper rash for babies, I've used it for almost everything. It's perfect for dry skin, a lip balm, soothe burns, and I've even used it in my hair (don't recommend for hair). Anyways, I think it even keeps me a little warmer in the winter! It's very thick and a little greasy so I only use it in winter under layered clothes. Peace Out!
Me Despido Por Ahora


No comments: