Saturday, June 02, 2007

White Rimmed Sunglasses


Hey Ladies!

Warm weather is all about looking cool in white. White sandals, white dresses, and white-rimmed sunglasses. I like the clean, fresh look of wearing white in the spring/summer, but I'm not a big fan of White- rimmed sunglasses. They're just not flattering on me. Maybe it's the shiny, white plastic next to my brown skin, or maybe I haven't found the right shape. I actually think that white plastic accessories of any kind looks cheap, even if it's by a high end designer. If you're looking to stand out though, wearing white- rimmed sunglasses will give you and your glasses the attention you are looking for. White sunglasses aren't for me, but they are a lively accessory to any ensemble.

Me Despido Por Ahora
Nicole Richie

Isaac Mizrahi


Gwen Stefani