Monday, June 04, 2007

FashionInc.


Que Tal Chicas!

Magazines are relevant. I don't know a lot of people who still read them on a regular basis. With the internet, we can get news as fast as it happens. Printed magazines that come out on a monthly or weekly basis can't give us the up to the minute info that our society needs now. I like to get my news fast, but I like magazines as well, because they go into detail and explanations. Photographs are art and the writing is talented. Even the advertisements are art as well. While I wait on my monthly magazines I am on the internet reading one of my favorite fashion news sources, FashionInc.

It's a little online magazine where I can read on anything from
fashion tips, fragrances, hair, make- up, baby, and wedding advise. There's great photos and fun opinions. The giveaways, polls, and gift ideas are always great! Must read articles are The Perfect Jeans for your Body Type, Bring The Spa Home, and Hot Summer Hairstyles 2007. Of couse, my favorite are the Trend Alert features. The most recent reported trend alert by FashionInc is the Drawstring Dress. Make sure you check it out and suscribe to get the latest updates in your email.
Me Despido Por Ahora

No comments: