Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vintage

Mandy Moore


Hey Ladies!

This season, the vintage look is really popular. I know a few people who wear a lot of actual vintage clothing, and they make it look so cute and easy. The trend was kind of underground because a lot of people don't care to wear it. I don't wear vintage clothing. In my opinion, it's time consuming and hard to find cute things. I think I need a lesson in vintage shopping! There aren't a lot of shops that sell vintage clothing in my area, so that makes it even harder. Vintage styles are so popular this season, that stores have vintage- inspired looks for us to sport now. It's makes my shopping a little more easier. I love the stripes on Cristina and the full sleeves on Mandy.

Me Despido Por Ahora

Frye Ada


Christina Aguilera

No comments: