Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So What Did You Get?

Hola Todos!!!

I hope you all had a very good holiday. I had a very good Christmas.

Looks like my husband was reading my blog. He got me a few things off of my gift picks and more. Here's what I got:


BGBG Girls Brown Ankle Boots- I got some boots very similar to these. I will be wearing them under jeans.


Mr. Coffee 10 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker- Features include brew strength selector, cleaning cycle, and timer to set when you want your coffee to start brewing.

Philips Digital Audio Player- Holds 460 songs and downloads super fast from computer.



Here's some of what he got:
Unforgivable By Sean John- Cologne that my husband has been asking for for months. A gift set with 2.5 oz eau de toilette spray and deodorant.

Unforgivable Shower Gel- Good for men on the move. Scented with the Unforgivable fragrance.



Clinique Scuffing Lotion- He has really oily skin and this controls excess oil and unclogs pores.

No comments: