Friday, December 22, 2006

Mod Fashion



Hey!

This late fall season has been about 60's inspired fashion. White boots, black and white stripes, pea coats, white-rimmed sunglasses, baby doll dresses, houndstooth print, and capes. Most of the shipment at our store has been these 60's infused styles. Mod fashion is a great way to wear crisp black and white in a chic way.
Me Despido Por Ahora
People

Product of the Week:

The product of the week is Proactive Renewing Cleanser. This is a great face wash, but only to use occasionally. This is a really good product for me when I have constant breakouts. It keeps my face clear for about two weeks. The only downside of Proactive Renewing Cleanser for me is that my face gets used to it. The nasty pimples go away, but the regular weekly ones come back.

I also see no need for the toner and the Repairing Lotion. The lotion makes me keep breaking out and the toner does nothing. My regular oil free moisturizer works well with the cleanser. After my month supply runs out, I go back to St. Ives Apricot Scrub.

No comments: