Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Gift Picks


Almond Cookie Collection- Carol's Daughter
Includes sea salt scrub, shea souffle, eau de toilette, body cleansing gel, candle, and bath sponge. $76.95


The Devil Wears Prada- Barnes And Noble
One of the best movies that I've seen this year. $20.98


Venecian Triple Espresso- The Gourmet Food Mall
Oh...My...Goodness... I must have this cake! I love espresso desserts. A layer of espresso mousse, milk chocolate mousse, and white chocolate latte top finish. Yummy!!! $37.50

Ipod- The Apple Store
I must be the last person on earth that still uses a disc player. I need an upgrade. $249



Lux Botton Jumper Dress- UrbanOutfitters.com
One of my favorite trends of the season is the jumper dress. $58

1 comment:

Renee said...

$37.50 for a piece of cake? Okaaaaay...