Friday, December 01, 2006

Fur Trim


Kenneth Cole Reaction

Blue Duck

Hey!

Sorry for the delay of posts. I'm working my butt off and trying extremely hard to find a new job. I'm trying not to pass out. But anyways...

It is finally that time. At least where I live. It's time to wear a coat. Fur trim coats are a big trend this season.
I like fur around the collar, bottom or the opening of the sleeves.

I would also go with faux fur. Those animals are tortured on fur farms.
Me Despido Por Ahora
Max Mara
St. John



Product of the Week:
The Product of the Week is my favorite chap stick in the world. Blistex Silk and Shine moisturizes and adds a little bit of shine. It passes the husband test because he says that it makes my lips really soft. It doesn't taste bad and it's actually better than carmex to me.

No comments: