Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

So, my birthday's coming up (August 16!), and I only want a few things. (This list is for you Hubby :)


Ice Cream Cake! ~$20



Victory Touring One 26" Men's Cruiser Bike $179.00

I REALLY want a bike. I've been wanting one since last year, so since I still want one really bad, I know it's meant for me to have one! This bike is from Walmart and it says it's a cruising bike. I need a fitness bike, but I like the way this one looks.


26" Schwinn Women's Aluminum Comp $194.00



26" Schwinn Link Women's Bike $179.00

These are the fitness bikes I need because I want a bike that is for working out also. These are the mountain bikes I like.


26" Ladies' Cranbrook Cruiser Bike $84.00


Huffy 26" Women's Cranbrook Fashion Cruiser $84.00
I like the old school pink rubber handle bars!

These are cheaper options. Hubby just wants to know what I want and how much it's gonna cost! Haha!


Tiny Nose Ring ~$55


Drinks ~$30

Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments: