Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beauty Summer Wishlist Part II

Red Palm Butter

A very fatty oil, so it's very moisturizing for the hair. It has many of the same benefits as coconut oil.




Hooded Hair Dryer
I really need one of these. Sometimes I get really tired of air drying my curls and sometimes I feel trapped indoors until my hair is dry enough to go outside. A regular hand dryer is too powerful, which creates frizz and gives too much heat.




Kinky Curly Curling Custard
I want this so bad I can't even take it. I've seen many results of this product and I have read many reviews. I love what I've seen and read. It's a gel that gives hold and definition.



Curls Milkshake
A curl definer and Leave-in. I'm not so sure about this anymore after reading reviews on naturallycurly.com. It seems they changed their formula in 2008, and it doesn't work the same as it once did for regular users. I'm a product junkie, though, so I still want to try this.


Vatika Coconut Oil w/ Henna
There are so many beneficial ingredients in this that I just need it.
-Neem
-Coconut Oil
-Brahmi
-Fruit Extracts
-Kapur Kachri
-Henna
-Milk
-Rosemary Oil
-Lemon Oil
-Fragrance



Elucence Products
I've heard many good things about this line and that they are great for curly hair. I can't find them anywhere near I live, but they can be purchased online.

1 comment:

mellowyel said...

I've tried Curls Milkshake - on the moisturizing end, it really does the job with my dry, cnapp hair. Love it, but not the price tag