Friday, July 17, 2009

Burt's Bees' Natural Solution to Acne

(From Happi.com)

New line uses salicylic acid from willows.
Burt's Bees' new Natural Acne Solutions line contains salicylic acid derived from willow trees. The line, targeted to 18-24 year-olds, includes purifying gel cleanser, pore refining scrub, daily moisturizing lotion and a targeted spot treatment. The line debuted this week. All items in the line retail for $9.99 except for the moisturizer, which costs $17.99.

According to data from Information Resources, Inc., sales of acne products reached $371.8 million for the latest 52-week period ended June 16, an increase of 1.2% in the food, drug, mass and natural channels. Sales do not include Whole Foods and Wal-Mart data.



I've never tried Burt's Bees products. I don't know why. I guess when I read the labels, the ingredients are hard to read and sound like chemicals to me, which doesn't seem very natural to me. I have a huge interest in natural beauty products. If I read good reviews of this product, I might give it a try.

No comments: