Friday, July 06, 2007

Grey/ Gray


Michael Kors



Hey!

Gray/Grey is the color of the summer. I never know which way to spell it. With black and white being popular colors of the season too, gray has made a place for itself. The grey's to wear for the warm weather are very light grey's, not dark grey's or charchol's. The darker gray's are popular in the colder month's. Light gray is lighter and more casual. Love's it!

Me Despido Por Ahora

Fergie


Beyonce

Product of the Week:

The product of the week is Glysomed Hand Cream. I first tried this cream when I bought it on sale for $0.61 at a drug store I worked at last year. This cream is great for retail environments where your hands can get extremely dry. It's very thick, so just a little works. I really like how it makes my hands feel like I just put on lotion all day, but doesn't isn't slimy. It's made my nails healthier, and my hands are always smooth. I recommend.

No comments: