Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Colored Denim


Habitual



Urban Outfitters


Hola Chicas!


Yes. Yes I am afraid of this trend. Jeans in all the colors of the rainbow make me worry. That pair of orange jeans with no zipper, but had like eight buttons instead, I owned creeps into my mind. Khaki's or even other kinds of pants can work with different colors, but denim? I was so close- minded to skinny jeans and leggings last year. Now, I've learned to accept them and I'm not mad at them anymore. Should I be more open-minded to this colored denim thing? Let me think... my hips in some bright yellow, skinny- legged jeans...umm...It's not looking good... but wait, maybe a regular- looking cropped pair... I just don't know. What do you think about the trend that is colored jeans?
Me Despido Por Ahora

Rich and Skinny



Forever 21
Product of the Week:

I know it's been a while. Sorry. The product of the week is L'Oreal's Colour Juice lip gloss. This is actually a really good gloss. It's not gummy or sticky. The color didn't look that good on my lips, but the tint is really good. So I know that when I find the right color, I will be completely satisfied. The moisture lasts extremely long and I only have to reapply twice every eight hours or after I eat, which is really good for me.

No comments: