Sunday, June 18, 2006

Who U Wit?

Hola

With all of the celebrity fueding going on, fashion wants us to take sides. Team Jessica and Team Nick shirts want us to decide who we feel more sorry for. I pick Nick! Team Heather and Team Denise shirts want us to decide if Denise is wrong for dating Heather's husband. I pick Heather! Team Aniston and Team Jolie shirts wants us to decide if Angelina was wrong for seducing Brad on the Mr. and Mrs. Smith movie set. I pick Aniston! And Team Paris and Team Nicole shirts want us to... I don't know actually. I'm on Team Paris for now, because everything I've heard so far looks like Nicole is at fault. I think Nicole has the better personality, but she seems to have some serious issues right now. Anyways, these shirts are selling at trendy L.A. and New York stores, like Kitson. You can also get them online. Let me know who's team u wit. I'll talk to ya'll tarde!
Adios Para Ahora





No comments: