Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hollywood's In The Army Now



¡Hola!
Aviator sunglasses? Seriously? I cannot believe that these sunglasses have come back! I'm ready for the 80's to leave 2006. ¡NO ME GUSTAN MUCHA!

Oh well, they're here now and almost everyone on Hollywood's hot list is wearing them. Jessica Simpson, Gwen Stefani, Rachel Bilson, and Jennifer Aniston are wearing these military fashions. The guys are sporting them too! Why do people want to make the military stylish? I guess the designers need to be inspired by something. Sorry I'm being so cranky, but I really don't like these glasses and I am really dissappointed in this trend. Aviator sunglasses should stay on the faces of the pilots of the U.S. Air Force. I got's ta go!
Me Despido Por Ahora

1 comment:

Lauren Messiah said...

I tried the aviator thing...looked bad. Very bad.