Saturday, June 03, 2006

Jungle Fever


Hey Everybody!

Be the most stylish person in the jungle, in the desert, or in your city. Out of the 1980's with leggings and gladiator shoes, the safari-look has arrived. The trence coat was so popular this season, that the shorter, polished, similar- looking safari jacket crept into our favorite stores too. I'm glad that there are so many trends this season so that we can pick and choose what we like. Even though the 80's was the ugliest fashion decade ever, the designers tody, have done a good job on updating and modernizing the styles of that hideous time. Pues, I'll talk to ya'll tarde.
Adios Para Ahora

1 comment:

Camille said...

Thank you so much! I'll ask my friend about the correct way. I just like using my high school spanish. Please recommend my site to all your friends!