Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter Coats

Sorry for the lack of posts, I had crazy exams/projects for the last two weeks, but it's over now, and I'm GRADUATING!!!!! Yay! On to the post...

I'm from Winter Country (Wisconsin), and I always wanted to be where it's warm. So I moved down south. Anyways, I just realized, (like just realized) that I love Fall/Winter clothes. I love layering, boots, scarves, gloves, cardigans, etc. I hardly did any clothes shopping last summer, but I'm having a really hard time resisting all the cute outerwear that I'm seeing now. I know I'm gonna go crazy and buy all these cold-weather-clothes and next summer, I'm not gonna have anything to wear again... It's a cycle.

Here are some of my fav styles of outerwear.

BB Dakota Coat


Tulle Wool Coat


Free People Jacket


Gentle Fawn Coat


BB Dakota Blazer


L.A.M.B.



Porter Grey

No comments: