Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Internship at Shopmasons.com

My internship at Shopmasons.com has been great so far! I've pretty much learned how to manage the site. I upload the images, make product copy for them, which is describing the garment or the product. I also make the suggestions for the products too. I've been shipping the orders, pulling products for the photoshoots, and even running to get coffee. I feel like a real intern! It sounds corny, but I love being the assistant type. I'm really enjoying my time there and I even got a $150 gift card last week! I bought this bag!



Check out the site Shopmasons.com!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wowwwww that must be nice!

Brittany Leigh said...

:)

Renee said...

That's really nice that you're enjoying your internship and I LOVE that bag!