Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Fashion Diary Question

Hey!

I recently recieved a question in the comments section of StyleCrazy!


Anonymous wrote: -i am trying to add to my wardrobe with some designer jewelry and having a hard time finding a site as good as yours. i have tried tried Neimans, Bluenile, and Vialuxe. any recommendations would be appreciated.

Hey Anonymous!
Thank you for your question. I really like Shopbop and Couture Candy. They have designer jewelry by lots of designers. They also sell all kinds of accessories in the latest trends.
Leaf Charms
Maya Brenner
Couture Candy

Aviators
Cruz Sunglasses
Shopbop


Hoop Earrings
Bebe

Snake Charm
Adina Reyter
Shopbop


Some of my favorite accessory sites are Kristopher Dukes, Fashion Tribes, and Jewelry Weblog. Check those out too.
Me Despido Por Ahora


Product of the Week:

Yes. I'm still having skin problems. A dermatologist is out of the question right not because I can't afford it. Right now, I'm just about trying every product on Walmart's shelves until I can find something that will correct my skin. I recently tried Neutrogena's Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser. I was very excited about this product at first because I saw changes right away. I immediately noticed that my skin was brighter and smoother and the scars on my cheeks were fading. Then, after a few weeks, I started breaking out and it was painful. The package doesn't say oil- free, but I didn't see any oil in the ingredients. I'll just keep walking the Wal-mart aisles for now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love, lovely!

XXXO

Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous,

A couple great sites to check out for more information on the latest trends are BagBlog and luxiFina. Both of these sites offer great information from the consumer point of view.

Anonymous said...

Love the Maya Brenner necklace. I just saw that hautelook.com is having a sample sale today! They have the best deals on that site with my favorite designers. This one is like 50% off!