Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Repeat Trend- Wedges



Hola! Wedges are back. I will forever love wedges because I can't find a comfortable heel. I like the sturdiness and casualness(?) of wedges. They're come in all different styles just like last year too. Cork, straw, wood, rubber, etc. will be around again with floral, plaid, patent leather, stripes, suede, and animal prints.
Me Despido Por Ahora








Product of the Week:


I can always rely on Dove to provide the cleanest clean. My favorite Dove product is Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash. I was 12 years old the first time I used it and I've loved it since. I remember I had to use it sparingly because I didn't have an allowance and couldn't get it regularly. My mom loved Ivory so that's what the family used. It's on sale at drugstore.com, but Walmart is carrying it for $3.50.

1 comment:

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

we have such similar taste! Dove is the only body wash I use as well. Ever since I was a kid, I discovered (or my mom rather) that it did wonders for my dry skin. I'm a loyal customer to the day I die!