Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Product of the Week

The product of the week is Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter. Seriously, this Carol's Daughter line is replacing a lot of products that I used on a very regular basis. The Hair Butter makes my hair soooo soft and conditioned. My hair just drinks it up and leaves it so bouncy and hydrated. Sometimes I like to wear my hair curly, and it loosens and softens them. This product does have that patchouli and cedarwood scent that my husband hates. He has to get over it because Carol's Daughter has done wonders for my hair.

The Directions say to use it sparingly. This is very true because you could end up with a greasy, stringy mess. It takes some practice to find the right amount to use, but after you find it, you will not be disappointed.


No comments: