Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Full Sleeves





Hola Muchachas!

Who knew there were so many sleeve types?
Bell, Pagoda, Bishop, Juliet, etc. These full sleeves have been a trend for a few months now. I've seen them around for a while and I even tried a few on. I think they look so cute on a hanger in the store, but they do not work well on me.

Full sleeves are known to define your shoulders and I feel that it gives me a little too much definition. I don't want to actually look like I walked out of the Victorian or Edwardian era. Maybe it's another skinny trend. Maybe they only look good on boney arms. Just kidding. But I do like the elegance they bring to clothes.
Me Despido Por Ahora



Please don't forget the voting ends tomorrow for the Glam.com blog awards. Please vote for StyleCrazy!!!!!




No comments: