Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tweed



Nanette Lepore

Dana Buchman

Ellen Tracy



Tweed is the classic material that needs to be in our wardrobes this season. It's warm and can be transformed from day to evening wear. It's all about tweed this fall from accessories, to blazers, to shoes. It can go into the 'Secretary Look' category, or you can wear tweed in different colors and pair it with skirts or jeans.

Tweed isn't as heavy as it used to be so it's more comfortable to wear all day. And it's super elegant!
Me Despido Por Ahora


Chinese Laundry

Product of the Week:



The Product of the Week is St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I know that it's been around for a long time, but I recently discovered it a few months ago. When I forget to order my Proactive, I use St. Ives. This scrub leaves a very nice clean glow and it doesn't dry out your skin. It's so much better than bar soap. I haven't even thought about using bar soap since. I love my Dove, but it doesn't do the job like a scrub can. Scrubs pamper and exfoliate the skin leaving it smooth, glowing, and free of dead skin cells. That's why it leaves such a beautiful glow. Peace.

No comments: