Saturday, November 11, 2006

Over the Knee Boot





Hola

I can understand that with all the short short skirts, short short shorts, and knee length dresses and shirts, that the legs feel abandoned. I understand that accessory and shoe designers feel a need to help intensify this short trend. And, I also understand that consumers don't really know what shoes to wear with these trends.

The shoe people have decided to give us the over- the- knee boot.


I love boots, but this look is too much for me. I think these outfits would work just fine with at-the-knee boots. I know, I know, it's cold outside now and we need to stay warm in our short clothes. That's why the designers gave us leggings, and skinny jeans to wear. For those of us that like the above- the- knee clothing, but don't like leggings, and skinny jeans, we have tights and regular jeans.

Over-the-knee boots are an over kill for me and they look uncomfortable. Tell me what you think.
Me Despido Por Ahora

2 comments:

Renee said...

I like over the knee boots. They're cute (and sexy)! I would wear them....maybe.

Marina said...

Nice blog !!!
Take a look to my shoes...
Marina (from France)