Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Satin Feel



¿Que Pasa?

Satin is what's in! Trousers, shorts, shirts, dresses, even shoes are glowing in satin. It makes everyday pieces stand out and it's wonderful for day or evening wear. Please don't mess up this beautiful trend by going with the 'lingerie look'. It was disturbing in 2004 and the same for now.

Dress up a satin shirt with a trendy pinstripe skirt or trousers. You can also dress it down with jeans. Satin is a feel good fabric because it looks s
o elegant and luxurious. I gonna like this trend.



Product of the Week:

The product or the week is a classic for me because I started using it five years ago and I still use it numerous times throughout the year. Bath and Body Works Body Cream in Sweet Pea is perfectly floral and fruity at the same time and there are very few scents out there that can achieve that combination. Well, that's it for me today.
Me Despido Por Ahora



No comments: