Sunday, September 24, 2006

Polka Dots




Hey!

Polka Dots were creeping around during the summer in a few items and now they're everywhere. This polka dot trend is different from other polka dot fashions in the past. I remember polka dots being a very childish and almost silly look, but this season,
polka dots have a sophistication to them. They're still fun, but you can wear them in a serious way too. I also like that they can be worn in shoes, or in layered looks. Peace.
Me Despido Por Ahora




Product of the Week:
I've been using Paul Mitchell Wax Works since late 2004 and I will never live without it. This product is perfect to use everyday, but it's a life saver for that time when it's close for a relaxer touch up and when the ends aren't looking so smooth. A hair stylist named Caroline at Martha's Hair-Skin & Nails Boutique in Milwaukee, WI, first used it in my hair and I've bought some about every six months since then. This product is not like gel that gets hard and crusty and has to be washed out. I can style my hair a certain way one day and the next
day, comb it in a different way and smooth it down. It's so flexible, but it's been getting harder to find recently. Let me know what you think about Wax Works.


1 comment:

Renee said...

I like polka dots! Kind of 80'ish!!!