Monday, May 22, 2006

Gladiator Sandals




Hola

I really can't make up my mind about how I feel for gladiator shoes. I've seen some that are more subtle and fashionable than others, and then there are those that look like they're ready to be worn in battle. I also just found out that these shoes are part of some of the fashions that have jumped out of the 1980's. I think some of the 80's fashions have been updated nicely, like gauchos and bermuda shorts, but some things are still ugly like bubble skirts and leggings. The numerous thin straps, buckles, and strings don't flatter feet and look masculine. I found that the Jessica Simpson gladiator wedges are very cute and feminine.

ADIOS PARA AHORA












-cute gladiator sandals like these look breezy and comfortable

1 comment:

Renee said...

I don't like gladiator shoes.