Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Empire Waist


¿Qué Tal?

The empire waist is wonderfully pleasant! It's so majestic and gives your outfit a nice statement. I think this look gives the skinniest girl curves and the thicker ones a more slimming expression. The experts claim that just under the bosom is the slimmest part of the body. The empire waist takes the eyes to this part of the body and away from the wider parts.

Some disagree with this look because they feel it looks like you're pregnant or puffy. I feel that you can get that puffy look only if the clothes fit too tight under the bosom wich would make the material flare out too much underneath. Whatever, because they work for me and I'm definitely not a small girl.

Well, that's all I got for today. See ya when I see ya!
Adios Para Ahora



No comments: