Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kizzi "Stay Put" Hair Pomade


I thought pomade was supposed to be waxy, and give texture and form to hair, or at least lay down my edges! This pomade really is a joke. The thick texture in the container is deceiving. The moment it touched my hair wet/dry hair, it turns into a dripping greasy mess! It's also really easy to use too much, so heavy-handed or not, it just doesn't work. It smells really good and has good ingredients. That's pretty much the best thing I can really say about it.

I really liked Carol's Daughter when I was fully texturized, especially the Hair Milk. I had really curly wash n go's. I'm fully relaxer-free now and my hair laughs at this!

I think it shouldn't be called a pomade, but something else, I just don't know what( Hair Perfume Oil?). I would say a moisturizer, but the beeswax content rules that out. I'm just really disappointed in the pomade because it's not what I'm used to what a pomade should be and Carol's Daughter products are kinda pricey. I probably won't use it again unless I find a new use for it.

No comments: