Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Now n Laters, Gum Drops, Jelly Beans



Laurice Curran



Hola!

Candy colored jewelry is crazy popular this season. I think because the Fall and Winter seasons were so dark, that anything in bright and shiny colors feels and looks refreshing right now. This 'candy' jewelry is made from everything from cheap plastic, to glass, to expensive gems.
Me Despido Por Ahora

Juicy Couture

Forever 21



Danielle Stevens


I'm in a confusing stage of my hair right now. I don't know if I want to be curly or straight. I want to go for a more natural look, and it's not definitely not straight. At the same time, I love my hair straight because it's so manageable, but I hate using so many strong chemicals and heat. I read a lot of natural hair care websites and I think I'm ready to take the natural plunge. I haven't been using relaxers as much and I've been using more natural products. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk has been helping me get to my natural look. After I shampoo and condition, I use the Hair Milk and it helps keep my curls more defined and less frizzy. And my husband likes it too!

1 comment:

emsie said...

Some pretty jewellery
I especially like the strawberry necklace, quite a few of those around

x