Monday, April 30, 2007

Retail Trends- Forever 21



Eyelet-The children's fabric, all grown up.



Lace- The ultimate feminine fabric. It's just so pretty.



There's something so girly about crochet. I like the 'bohemian-look' of it.



We all know how much I love the Empire Waist. It never fails me.



Flowers always make a girl feel good. I think those floral dresses are gorgeous!



Stripes are my all time favorite print. I can't get enough.




These shirts will make you stand out. They're comfortable and I love the randomness of them.







Jumpers might just be the cutest trend to me. I love 'em. They can be layered, worn with any shoe, and they come in any print and style.

1 comment:

Fiona M said...

wow, you found really great stuff. nice work!

ps - how do you get your google ads in every post?