Monday, March 26, 2007

Hello! Yellow


Jada Pinkett- Smith



Hey!


Finally! A trend that looks great on me. Yellow! And it's popular in all shades: bright, pale, and dark. Pair yellow with white, black, or assorted shades of blue. If you're a little scared of rocking this color, try yellow accessories. Bangles, handbags, and rings in yellow will make a fashion statement. Yellow is such a happy and cute color, I love it!
Me Despido Por Ahora


Iman


Garcelle Beauvais


Cameron Diaz



Product of the Week:


Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask is my conditioner of the moment. It's really thick, which is good for hair like mine. It contains Olive oil, meadowfoam seed oil, and sweet almond oil. It makes my hair really silky and hydrated.
Sources: YBF CelebrityNation

2 comments:

ISF said...

Great points on wearing yellow - it's a brilliant trend. And how do you feel about orange which is in many stores now? I love both but feel yellow is more... practical. Not sure about Cameron's shoes, mind you... and I'm definitely not a mustard-colour lover, but everything else looks great. I-S-F
http://international-style-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

Camille said...

I agree with you. I love orange too, but I like yellow much more (I also like mustard too:)) Thank you for reading.