Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Quilted Leather Bags





Hey!

I love the quilted look of these handbags. The first bag (top) is the Quilted Patent Leather Bowler by Marc Jacobs in Chalk White. I don't know if I could ever pay a thousand bucks for a bag even if I had it.Burberry Quilted Bag
But this one. Oh my goodness. I just might be able to get myself to pay for this one. It costs even more than the Marc bag, I love the black.
Me Despido Por Ahora


Product of the week:

For many years, I've tested lots of hair products. My hair needs lots of hydration to obtain some shine, body and smoothness. I started using Olive Oil Sheen Spray about a year and a half ago. Since then, my hair has been more full and hydrated with out the disgusting build up. It's only around five dollars and lasts for months. Check it out.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this stuff, definitely good for your hair.

Renee said...

You are very convincing. I think I might try this product.